FS 2002 FS 2004
The VAPN is a Flight Simulator add-in module that allows for Flight tracking, and PIREP submission to Virtual Airlines using the SF Games APU Automated Pilot Utility web based application. VAPN Allows for Flight Tracking by release and applying of the aircrafts parking brake or by engine on/off.
* For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 and 2004
* Submit flight information from your cockpit
* Configurable start and stop tracking options
* Easy installation and configuration
* Works with Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64 bit and Windows Vista 32/64 bit
* Windows 2000 or greater
* Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 or 2004
* FSUIPC version 3.40 or better
When you first install the VAPN and begin Flight Simulator,
you will need to configure the PIREP properties so that flight
information submitted will be accepted by the on-line PIREP system
with your Pilot ID and password.
* Start Flight Simulator, select your aircraft and into the cockpit
* Bring up the Flight Simulator menu, and select the "VAPN" menu item
* Select the "Tracking Properties" menu item to bring up the properties dialog
* Get the PIREP URL from your Virtual Airline
* Some items are defaulted but is most important to fill out the Pilot ID, Password and PIREP submission URL
Below are the PIRPEP submission links for Cyber Air Virtual Airline hubs.
Find your hub and copy and paste the URL into the VAPN properties dialog.
|Dallas - KDFW||http://cyberair.sf-games.com/ops/ca_forms/dfw_pirep.htm|
|San Francisco - KSFO||http://cyberair.sf-games.com/apu/apu_sfo/pirep_submit.php|
|Chicago - KORD||http://cyberair.sf-games.com/apu/apu_ord/pirep_submit.php|
|Munich - EDDM||http://cyberair.sf-games.com/apu/apu_eddm/pirep_submit.php|
|London - EGLL||http://cyberair.sf-games.com/apu/apu_egll/pirep_submit.php|
|Sydney - YSSY||http://cyberair.sf-games.com/apu/apu_yssy/pirep_submit.php|