The VAMS Virtual Airline Management System will be the home for Flight Simulator pilots, Virtual Airlines, and Air Traffic Controllers.
With VAMS, pilots will be able to keep their individual and Virtual Airline Pilot Log Book, plan flights, and be a member of a vast network of people with the same interests.
For Virtual Airlines, the ultimate in functionality and features for managing the day to day operational requirements in a quick and easy manner, freeing you up for more flying.
With complete configuration options with, VA, Hub/Unit, pilot, aircraft, and flight planning features.
* Pilots, pilot log tracking flights across multiple aircraft and Virtual Airlines
* Pilots Flight Planning Tools
* Complete Virtual Airline Management
* Pilot Management
* Individual Hub and Squadron Unit management
* Route Creation and Management
* Aircraft Management, Inventory, Route assignment, Pilot assignment, hours tracking
* Real Time mapped Flight Tracking and communications
* Virtual Payment Systems
* Hosted on site, and with Web Service options to bring the data to your site
Keep tuned here and on our forums for the latest developments in this exciting new
addition to the Flight Simulator experience.
An older set of document information is maintanied on our wiki and some of the concepts still apply, but current planning has gone far beyond what is shown there.