* Manage all pilots
* Flight Submission Form
* Pilot Roster with flight history
* Pilot Administration
* Web Site Hosting with PHP, MySQL and SendMail
* PHP Version 4.3.0 or higher
* MySQL Version 4.1 or higher
The demo is currently offline.
* Create a database on your hosts site
This step varies depending on the provider
Make Note the database name, server name, and full access username and password as this will be needed as input to the install.php script.
* Unzip and upload the files to your site
Upload the files to your sites web root, under a directory such as /apu. Example /usr/www/users/yoursite/apu.
* In a web browser, navigate to the file install/install.htm
Fill in the fields presented on the web form and click submit.
The APU database is now created.
* To perform a manual database install instead of above
Using a MySQL application, such as phpMyAdmin, load/execute the SQL file located at /sql/all_tables.sql.
* Delete the /install and /sql directories from your site
These need to be deleted for your sites security.
* Change the mode of the /monthly directory to 777
This is done to allow the APU the ability to create monthly reports.
This can be done with most FTP applications by right clicking on the /monthly folder, selecting Change Mode, and then selecting all check boxes or typing in the number 777 or 0777 in the edit field displayed.
* Edit the /apu/admin/config.php file to fit your Airline/Hub needs
Here you will provide the database host, database name, user name and password as well as specify the default pilot password, email addresses, and number of days for pilot no fly grooming.
* Provide links on your site to the following pages:
|/apu/register.htm||This is the page for new pilots to register in the APU|
|/apu/changepass.htm||For pilots to change their password when needed|
|/apu/pirep.htm||Where your pilots will go to submit a flight they have completed|
|/apu/roster.php||Where your pilots can view their hours and flights|
For additional APU management instructions visit the APU Management page.